New Club Leadership

Dear members of Hamilton Chess Club and Academy,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I will be stepping down from my role as president of the club and academy. Rest assured, the club will continue to thrive under the capable leadership of Derek Gwynn, Greg Godek, and Ashley Odit. They will be overseeing the management of club games, tournaments, and the academy, and will collaborate to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Should you have any questions or need assistance, you can still reach out to us through the same email, Facebook page, or Instagram account.

It has been a true pleasure leading the club for the past five years. I deeply appreciate the moments we’ve shared and I look forward to seeing the club continue to flourish under the new leadership. I hope you all continue to enjoy the club’s activities and camaraderie!

All the best,

Soroush Bagheri

Comments